Friday, October 19, 2007

And So it Begins


If you are reading this blog, the odds are that you have read the little miss spanking journal which is regularly posted by my lovley submissive wife. My name is John and I am the fortunate man who gets to regularly redden her lovley rear. This blog is my opinions, views, memories, and a companion piece to my lovley companion.
Where my wife usually discusses how and when she is spanked and her feelings about it, I believe it would be pretty monotonous for me to discuss only the act of spanking itself. There are only so many ways a person can discribe the act of applying implements to the bottom of a submissive.
So upon the urging of my sub/wife and some people W/we know (Yes Samantha I mean you) I begin this blog. Happy Spanking.

2 comments:

emily said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to reading more from you.

emily

Dave said...

Welcome to the spankosphere! Enjoy.

Cheers,
Dave