Monday, October 22, 2007

A history of....

I frequently ask myself why I enjoy spanking women. While there are more than one answer to this question, one of the reasons is quite simply, because I can. When I take a woman across my lap (or bed, etc) they have given me control, or in some cases I have taken it. The spanking, the sound, the feel, the motion of the spankee is all wonderful, but having that control if a true rush for me. Really gets the blood pumping.
Prior to meeting my lovley wife, I spanked a few girlfriends only briefly. The first of these allowed me to spank her primarily as an indulgence to me. This ofcourse only created the desire to take things further. The few more casual encounters that I had between relationships could barely be considered spankings and more the firm slap upon the ass as foreplay or during sex. Perhaps because the brevity of said encounter more than a lack of interest, I never began properly spanking those ladies.
As discussed in earlier posts and mandi's blog... the spankin of my lovley submissive wife is a reaffirmation of our relationship. What began with a guaged slap on the ass became her giving me her will and trust freely. On other occasions, more coercive actions must be taken. Samantha was the best friend of my wife while they were in high school. A lovley girl who had a true submissive streak that she was not yet willing to admit to. Samantha was dating a close friend of mine and thus W/we got to spend a great deal of time together. Occasionally Samantha's inner brat would come out and I caved to the temptation to take matters into my own hands....my left palm to be more precise. On more than one occasion, I pulled Samantha across my lap and raised her short skirts that she had a tendency to wear. I would give her a few slaps across her bottom while she wiggled and half heartedly resisted. Afterwards I would give a brief admonishment and enjoy her looks of embarassment. My then girlfriend/now wife enjoyed seeing these little episodes as much as I enjoyed initiating them.
This taking of control was very much the opposite of what I do with my submissive wife. But where true differences between the two spankings the rush of power and control that I felt were very much the same. The feeling was addictive and it has shaped me as the Dominant I am. Some of these ideas will be further expounded upon in upcoming blogs. I hope youll enjoy hearing about them as much as I am enjoying talking about them.

2 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Hello! I am visiting via link at Bonny's place. You've got a thoughtful blog here. I'll be back and I hope you'll stop by to say hello over my way as well. *smiles*
Greenwoman
Green Rootsdown

Radha said...

Greetings. I also found your site through Bonnie. I found your thoughts about the developing an appropriate sort of relationship with your wife to be very interesting and insightful. submissive vs. slave. Your thoughts give me much to think about in my own relationship.
Come over and visit me, too!
Radha