Friday, October 19, 2007

In the Begining

In the Begining there was mandi and John. One evening as we were making love I worked up the courage to give mandi a firm slap across her bottom. Her reaction was exactly what I wanted, a moan and a desire for more. From there we began this relationship of ours
Early in our relationship W/we both had a desire to at some kink and bdsm into our relationship.
Near our begining there was a friend of ours who had gotten herself into a BDSM relationship with an older man who was her Master. In a dumb attempt at competition we also declared ourselves a Master/slave knowing precious little what that really entails. I continued to spank my girl for infractions either real or imagined with varrious impliments of dubious quality.
The breaking point at this stage was when this girl was given to me for an evening as a birthday gift. Spanking, sex, and BDSM abounded in a banner evening of my young life, but it also brougt about a realization for myself and my future wife. We were not a Master and slave.
As the years and our relationship progressed with intermitant foreplay spankings and some degree of swinging, I was what she would eventually call her "Daddy" because I found it very arrousing and we really didnt know another way. This part of our relationship lasted for years through my college career, our marriage, and the birth of our daughter all the way up until last month.
Though my wife has a better grip on the reasons why, we determined that a more structured and loving form of BDSM was needed in our relationship. W/we decided that it was time for her to be my collared submissive but not a slave, she was my wife, lover, and littlemiss, I was her Sir. It was fitting. she would not be spanked for punnishement, because I could not see myself trying to modify her personality which I loved and valued so much and that spanking is very closely linked to sex in both our minds. what she needed was a way to release the tension and pent up emotions which acrued in her daily life. I needed a way to assert my dominance and love. It was a perfect fit and the past two months of our life have been very fulfilling and both emotionally and sexually.
Now that you know the back story, you can better understand who I am what what makes U/us tick.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi John!

Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm delighted that you decided to create a companion blog to the Little Miss. I love reading both sides.

Looking at your photos, I must compliment your fine work. It's little wonder TLM is so satisfied.

I wish you the very best with your new blog. I hope you both enjoy a wonderful weekend!

With warm regards,
Bonnie